Sunday, January 18, 2015

Why I have this blog

The reason I started writing this blog is...I always have thoughts, frustrations bouncing around in my head. Things I want to talk about, things that are too long to post to twitter, but that I wish I could say. The funny thing is in the past I will I make a blog like on squarespace, but then I don't post anything after I work so hard to set it up. Which makes me wonder why did I set it up in the first place?

I should say I won't only talk about geeky stuff like superheroes, computers, or the Internet. Though those things are my passions, I love to talk about other things. Such as, holding our elected leaders accountable, talking about the culture war that is being waged in this world, or highlighting any other issues that I want to speak about. I guess you could say its geek love for all my passions, all the things that I want to talk about, and in doing so I will blog about it for complete strangers to read.

So Hello to all the strangers that read my personal thoughts! I don't care if you read my blog as long as you don't mind that I might ramble, or talk about things that you may not relate to being geeky.

Thanks for coming to my blog! Also don't hold it against me if I have bad grammer, I promise to try and work on it. Hopefully the more I write the more it will improve.

No comments: